ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Ang GROWRICH Virgin Coconut Oil Capsule Form ay ang kauna unahang BFAD Approved sa pilipinas.Ang pag e extract nito ay dumaan sa natural na proseso na hinde dumaan sa init o apoy kaya mas lalong mabisa di tulad ng iba.Ito din ay ginawang capsule form para sa ganon ay madaling lunukin at hinde makakramdam ng kakaibang panlasa.Ito ay bagay din sa mga babaeng nag papa suso ng bata at maging sa mga babaeng nag bubuntis ay safe din itong inumin at pati na din sa bata limang taon pataas..
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE VCO?
1. Promotes weight loss
2. Helps in bacterial/fungal/viral infection
3. Helps reduce risk of heart attacks and strokes
4. Helps reduce risk of cancer
5. Helps in arthritis
6. Helps in asthma and emphysema
7. Helps in lower high Blood Cholesterol
8. Helps to lower hypertension
9. Helps in thyroid dysfunction
10. Helps in diabetes
11. Helps in liver injury due to liquor effect
12. Helps in calorie food deficiency
13. Helps in menstrual syndrome
14. Helps in cyclical breast pain
15. helps in peptic ulcer
16. Helps in irritable bowel syndrome
17. Helps in constipation
18. Helps in poor skin texture and falling hair
19. Helps in pregnant women
20. Helps to prevent stroke
WHAT IS THE SIMILARITY BETWEEN VCO and MOTHER'S BREASTMILK?
A vital ingredient of mother breastmilk is medium chain fatty acids (MCFA), particularly lauric acid. MCFA's are also an integral component of coconut oil, about 50% of which is lauric acid. The ratio of lauric acid to other MCFAs in breastmilk is similar to that in coconut oil.
FROM WHAT IS GROWRICH VCO MADE OF?
It is made from selected coconut trees and fresh coconut meat that contains high quality of virgin coconut oil.
WHY WAS VCO IS ENCAPSULATED?
1. For patient compliance
2. To make it easy to drink
3. To prevent it from the oxidation process
WHAT MAKES GROWRICH VCO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER VCO'S IN THE MARKET?
Growrich VCO 500mg. Capsule is a PURE virgin coconut oil in a hardgel capsule, It has a 2 years shelf life, and is also PATENTED. It gives high quality benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil without having an after taste effect and without the exposure to the oxidation process.
How does one take Growrich Virgin Coconut oil 500mg capsule?
Take 2 capsules 1x a day for maintenance and prevention, maximum of 6 capsules a day for serious afflictions. For increased metabolism & weight loss, take 2 capsules 45 minutes before meals.
USES OF VCO IN MEDICAL PRACTICE:
Department of Ob-gyne
- Promotes lauric acid in breast-feeding mothers
- Prevents constipation caused by iron in pregnant mothers
- Increases immunity in the mother 7 fetus due to lauric acid effects
Department of Internal Medicine
- Prevents constipation in anemic patients due to iron prescriptions
- Prevents constipation in cardiac patient. good substitute for mineral oil.
- Gives higher energy to diabetic patients whose sugar intake is limited
- Provides stronger immunity in diabetics caused by infection.
- Good energy source of the ailing heart, because sugar and fatty acids are major
energy sources of the heart and lowers bad cholesterol too.
- Lubricates joints in arthritis
- Strengthens cell membranes against damage/injury/rupture
- Good skin insulator in cold weather.
Department of Surgery
- Decreases gastric acidity in peptic ulcer disease due to entero-gastric reflex
- Decreases bleeding tendencies in hemoohoids and colorectal problems due
to its lubricating effect
Department of Pediatrics
- Decreases incidence of pediatrics sepsis in the study
- Provides stronger stamina for school children
Department of Dermatology
- It keeps the skin smoother and moisturized
VIRGIN COCONUT OIL - It's the Healthiest Oil in the Earth. It is unique. It is extracted from fresh coconut meat by natural means and is chemically free without subjecting the oil to heat. To protect the oil's essential properties, the production of virgin coconut oil does not undergo chemical refining, bleaching, or deodorizing. Said to be high in vitamins and minerals, fit for consumption without the need for further processing.
WHAT ARE THE CONTENTS OF THE VCO?
SATURATED FATTY ACIDS:
- LAURIC ACID is the medium chain fatty acids that has the beneficial function of being formed
into monolaurin in the humanbody. Monlaurin is the anti-viral, anti-bacterial,anti-protozoal
mono-glyceride used by humans or animals to destroy lipid-coated virus such as HIv,
Herpes, Cytomegaloviruses, Influenza and Bacteria
- CAPRIC ACID is a medium chain fatty acid C-10 which has a similar beneficial function when
it is formed into monocaprin in the human body. Monocaprin has anti-viral effects against
HIV and is being tested for its antiviral effect Herpes simplex and anti-bacterial effects
against Chlamydia and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- CAPRYLIC ACID commonly used to inhibit the growth of fungi especially yeast like fungu,
- CAPROICACID saturated fatty acids found in coconut oil
- MYSTERICACID it is a very important fatty acid which the body uses to stabilize many
different proteins used in the immune system and to fight tumor
- STEARIC ACID it may actually lower LDL cholesterol in the blood. it remains liquid at normal
body temperature. Does not cause clogging of our arteries and cardio vascular system
- PALMITICACID it is a saturated fatty acid, which has a signaling process that work in the cells
at the level of the membrance protein G-protein used in the stabilization process called
UNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS:
- OLEIC ACID It is a mono-unsaturated fat which is good for the heart. It helps lower-level
of LDL cholesterol in the blood stream, leaving HDL unchanged.
ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS - They are fatty acids that can be synthesized in the body and is
considered essential to maintaining health. Needed for maintaining proper cell membrance
structures which allows the proper distribution of nutrients through the body.
- LINOLEIC ACID It is an essential fatty acid because we need them to live yet we cannot
produce our own so we must ingest them from VCO.
- LINOLENIC ACID in the studies of people with low level of Linoleic acid (omega-3), it
showed greater incidence of coronary heart diseases and those with high level of omega-3
linoleic acid had the lowest incidence of coronary disease.